First of all, Thank you so much for shopping with us at Canoe n Surf
We are here so that you get the best quality products and the best possible service, so we want you to be 100% happy with your products, so please be sure to choose your items carefully as products that need to be exchanged for a different size, style, colour etc will be issued a shipping fee at your cost.
Feel free to contact us on 03 6424 4314 or firstname.lastname@example.org,au at anytime with any questions.
Our Returns Policy
We are happy to exchange or credit your product/s for change of mind within 14 days of delivery. All we ask is that all products you are exchanging are in original condition with all tags attached, intact packaging, and your proof of purchase is included. Please note:
- Store Credit is given when you return an item/product because of wrong choice or wrong sizing. No cash refund is given (store credits don’t expire).
- Earrings and pierced jewellery can only be exchanged / returned if deemed faulty or if the incorrect product was sent to you.
- Swimwear and underwear can only be exchanged / returned if deemed faulty or if the incorrect product was sent to you.
- Wetsuits: When returning wetsuits the folding guide must be followed. You can view the folding guide here. Badly creased wetsuits may not be accepted for return unless faulty.
- Boxed Shoes/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
- When returning shoes they must be returned with the box (original packaging) and enclosed in a sealed satchel DO NOT affix the label to the box, your return will be rejected and sent back to you. This is the customers responsibility to ensure all conditions are met prior to taking to the post office or Parcel Point drop off.
The Canoe n Surf Refund Policy in no way limits your rights as a Consumer as outlined by the ACL and processes all warranty and non-warranty claims in accordance with legislative requirements.
For any questions, our Customer Support team are here to help. Call us on 03 6424 4314, or email us at email@example.com
Products bought online can be returned for change of mind and/or incorrect sizing, within 14 days from delivery to our online store by following these simple steps:
- Call or email the store on 03 6424 4314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the Tax Invoice that we emailed to you in your shipping confirmation email. Or supply the packing slip we provided with your order.
- Pack your product/s in their original condition, clean and with tags attached, together with these documents into a protected parcel (to avoid damage during transit).
- Post the parcel via Standard Post to our Online Returns Department:
- Canoe n Surf
ATTN returns department
141 William Street
Please note that you will need to cover the shipping costs for your return parcel. Canoe n Surf is not liable for any items you return to us that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund.
Once we receive your product/s back into our Online Returns Department, we will assess the product/s to ensure that they meet our returns criteria. Once the assessment is completed and the returns criteria satisfied, we will issue a credit or exchange.
Please note we do not refund for change of mind, there is no return on swimwear, earrings, drink bottles due to hygiene reasons, and there is no exchange or return on sale items.
Faulty Item Returns
No one likes discovering that the product they bought is damaged, faulty, wrongly described, or different from a sample shown! In the unlikely event this happens, we want to resolve the matter as quickly as possible and with minimal inconvenience to you.
Please note your product/s may need to be sent to the manufacturer to be assessed before a decision can be made regarding an exchange or refund. In the event this happens, our team will stay in touch throughout the process.
If you are unsure about whether a product has a manufacturing fault, please feel free to call us before sending it back to us or bringing into our store. We are also happy to assist with repairs. We will send non-warranty or out of warranty products purchased from Canoe n Surf to the relevant supplier, at your expense, to be evaluated for a repair. One of our team members will contact you with a supplier repair quote and it's up to you if you would like to proceed with the repair, at your expense, or have the product returned to you. The repair and return timeframes are dictated by the supplier and are out of our control.
There are a few things to note:
- We understand that products might have been worn prior to discovering a fault with it. Please ensure that clothing has been washed and footwear cleaned before returning it to us.
- Bulky products follow a slightly different process, so please contact our team for assistance.
Online Faulty Returns
If you have received an incorrect item or a damaged item from Canoe n Surf
- Contact our team straight away at email@example.com or 03 6424 4314 for an RA (Return Authorisation Code)
- We will contact you as soon as we receive your parcel.
- Where it has been deemed that the fault is due to manufacturing, Canoe n Surf will refund the purchase price of the faulty, damaged, or incorrect product once the supplier has deemed this as faulty.
- In the event the product you have returned is not deemed to have a manufacturing fault, we are unable to refund your purchase and your product will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- In instances where you have requested an exchange instead of a refund, we will ship the product to you at you (the buyer’s expense)
- Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order will not be eligible for a refund.