The Cressi Tokugawa 3mm Wetsuit is a one piece steamer, with 3mm thick neoprene. It’s camouflage is designed specifically for Australian waters.
The perfect wetsuit for spearfishing and snorkeling.
- The unique Tokugawa camouflage adapts to different water environments, from the blue waters of North Queensland, to the greener tones of Southern Western Australia, the suit’s pattern provides ultimate camo for all environments.
- Cressi Anatomically cut pattern – the Cressi wetsuit patterns are so individual, and beautifully molded to fit the human body. This continues through the entire range of Tokugawa Suits.
- All suits are fitted with an extended knee pad that covers and protects the suit and you – including shin reinforcement, which can aid in increasing the life of your suit if you’re kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing.
- The Tokugawa is fitted with a high-density loading chest pad.
- Features a YKK Branded Zipper.
- Dura Stretch Nylon Lining – Providing the bets of both worlds, the Cressi Tokugawa range offers an amazing compromise between stretch and comfort of the suit, with durability